Your mindset has the ability to fully change your life. The comprehensive research done on attitude has shown that how you think about yourself and the world around you can have a dramatic effect on your ability to learn, your ability to handle stress, your ability to achieve success, your ability to handle disappointment, your ability to bounce back from adversity, and even your immune system.
In his book "The Seven Habits of Highly Productive People" (1989), Stephen Covey popularized the word "abundance mentality" or "abundance attitude." A person believes that there are enough resources and achievements to share with others, so he described the word simply as "a definition in which a person believes there are enough resources and successes to share with others." He compares this scarcity mentality, in which whether someone else wins or succeeds, you lose, with a mindset based on abundance, in which both parties (regardless of whether they win or not) will come out victorious in the long run.
Consequently, it has been generally accepted that cultivating an abundance mentality is advantageous in both personal and spiritual growth. This course trains you to distinguish between ‘scarcity’ and ‘abundance’ mindset and then create an abundance mindset.
This course trains you on how to determine whether your mentality is one of scarcity or abundance based on point of view, physical energy, emotional energy and mental energy.
What You Will Learn?
• Live an unlimited, full, and satisfying life
• Exude happiness despite circumstance
• Give and receive affections and items of high value with ease
• Feel plentiful, creative, and inspired
• Take full advantage of and enjoy new opportunities that come your way
• Create memorable and meaningful life experiences
• Feel secure and confident in your life endeavors and create successful outcomes
To become a truly prosperous individual.
NLP, NLP+ Lifestyle Coaching, NLP+ Excellence Intervention Technology (EIT), Psychorientology, Psychocybernetics, Psychoneurolinguistics, Psychoneuroimmunology, Neurosemantics, Neuroscience, Epigenetics, Multiple Brain Integration.
- 6 hours on demand video / audio
- 4 articles
- Unlimited downloadable resources
- Full time access to training
- Certificate of completion
If YOU are self-dependent for success.
If YOU are worried about your future. And you want clarity.
If YOU want to be happy and free.
If YOU are financially weak and want to get out of the vicious circle.
If YOU want to be financially independent.